Pass on the gift of theatre to your loved one! Gift certificates from Northern Sky Theater make a great present for any occasion you’d like to make special. They’re easy to buy, and easy to enjoy. You choose the value. They choose the show. And it’s all done with a phone call.
Ordering Your Gift Cards
- Order Gift Cards by phone or in person in any amount.
- A $3 Processing Fee is added to the total for each Gift Card ordered.
- Gift cards are redeemable for Northern Sky performances, recordings and merchandise.
- Gift certificates are not available for Print-At-Home and will be sent to you by first-class U.S. mail. Please allow at least ten days from the date of the order to receive the gift certificate.
- Please be sure to give us your billing address separate from the address you would like the gift card delivered to with the gift recipient’s name.
- If you select to have the gift certificate held at will call (at the Northern Sky box office), it may be picked up when the box office is open. You will be asked to present a photo ID when picking up at the box office.
The Northern Sky Box Office is located at The Gould Theater, 9058 County Road A, Fish Creek, WI 54212. Box office hours during perfomance weeks (for both phone and walk-up sales) are 10AM – 4PM, Monday through Friday.
Redeeming Your Gift Card
- Gift certificates can be redeemed in person at the Northern Sky Theater box office or at the Amphitheater box office in the park.
- Gift certificates can also be redeemed over the phone using the number on the back of the card.
- If the total amount of the gift certificate is not used for the first transaction, the remaining balance can still be applied to future purchases.
- If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the ticket office at (920) 854-6117.
Call to order your Northern Sky Gift Cards Today!
Terms: Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates do not expire. Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Northern Sky Theater Office or at the amphitheater box office, toward the purchase of tickets or merchandise. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. If you have any questions, please call the Northern Sky Theater Office, 920-854-6117. This is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties. All sales are final.