Box Office Staff – Part-time (seasonal)
Want to join the Northern Sky team? We’re seeking to add several Box Office customer service workers to our box office staff this summer and fall season.
- Daytime shifts available at the Northern Sky Admin office at 9058 County Road A in Fish Creek. Positions vary: 15-30 hours per week. $14 per hour.
- Evening shifts available at the Northern Sky Amphitheater in Peninsula State Park in Fish Creek. 3-5 shifts, 12-26 hours a week, depending on availability. $14 per hour. Park sticker provided.
The primary responsibility of these positions is to provide patrons with a positive first impression of Northern Sky Theater. You are the face of Northern Sky. You’ll be providing our patrons with accurate performance information and assisting them in purchasing and/or picking up tickets to Northern Sky performances. You’d be 1 of a team of 70 helping up to 700 people experience one of Northern Sky’s amazing original productions.
If you have these three skill sets we can teach you the rest…
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable and capable with computers, credit card machines, and calculators.
High school or college students welcome!
If you or someone you know are interested, please send a resume or a summary of work history and job skills to Managing Director, Dave Maier at firstname.lastname@example.org.