Box Office Staff – Part-time
We’re seeking to add an amazing Box Office customer service worker to our box office staff this summer and fall season.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide patrons with a positive first impression of Northern Sky Theater. You are the face of Northern Sky. You’ll be providing our patrons with accurate performance information and assisting them in purchasing and/or picking up tickets to Northern Sky performances and merchandise items.
From our perspective: A lot happens in a short amount of time before, during and after a show. You’d be 1 of a team of 70 helping up to 700 people experience one of Northern Sky’s amazing original productions. We’d need to count on you as one of the team.
- Typically 3 to 4 shifts per week, including 2 Saturday shifts per month.
- Typically a minimum of approx. 20 hours a week, May 16 through October 15, 2016.
- Approx. Box Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday 9:30am – 4:30pm
If you have these three skill sets we can teach you the rest…
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable and capable with computers, credit card machines, and calculators.
High school or college students – we could use your help too! Our night time box office at the amphitheater has position openings as well. Hours vary depending on performance schedule and staffing needs. June 1 through August 27, 2016. Amphitheater Box Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 6:30 – 8:45 pm (approximate); Mondays and Thursdays 4:30 – 9:30 (approximate).
If you or someone you know are interested, please send a resume or a summary of work history and job skills to managing director, Dave Maier at email@example.com.